The AWS IAM User Credential Report
What is the User Credential Report?
The User Credential Report displays the following information:
- IAM UserID – e.g. Adam Rathbone
- ARN – this is the unique value given to your account by the AWS applications
- User Creation Time
- Password Enabled – this is to allow users access to the Console
- Password Last Used – this is used to track when a user last accessed the Console
- Password Last Changed
- Password Next Rotation – if Password Expiration was switched on in the Password Policy this would show the next date a user would be required to change their password
- MFA Enabled – this is to show whether an IAM account has MFA enabled.
Accessing the User Credential Report
You can use the AWS Management Console to access the User Credential report.
- Sign in to the AWS Management Console
- Go to the IAM console
- Click Credential Report
- Select Download Report